Sunday, July 7, 2013

Mid Year Resolution

I have never been good about making (or sticking to) New Year Resolutions and the same has held true for this year. So, my 2013 "mid year" resolution is ... *drum roll*.... to post a new blog once a week! I really feel that God is calling me to do this so I'm sure He will provide the graces necessary to do so  :)

The craziness of buying a house, moving with a 16 month old, working at my full time job, and going to school part time has really been consuming my time lately. Kevin has been really good about picking up the housework while I've been out straight and he keeps telling me I need to do something to take care of me. I'm not a big TV watcher so that's out and money is tight so shopping is out of the question (crap). I've always wanted to be more devoted to this blog so, after lots of prayer,  I have decided to make this my "me time".

In two weeks I start my part time job at our church as the Religious Education Coordinator for preschool through grade 4. One of my catechists was asking if I knew of any resources for crafts, games, and other liturgical ideas for kids, and I do, they are just in no way organized... oops! So, I'm hoping that my weekly blogging with allow me to consolidate all of the wonderful resources we are using in our program and act as a starting point for others looking for ideas. 

This will make my "me time" both relaxing and productive... 2 things I enjoy ;)

So, be on the lookout for weekly posts that will include a variety of things all revolving around faith, family, fun, and friends. All brought to you by the Caffeinated Catholic!

No comments:

Post a Comment